You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘tire flip’ tag.
For time :
- 50 Wall ball shots (9 lbs ball, target at 16 feet)
- 25 Tire Clean & Press (+/- 110 lbs)
- 50 Sledgehammer slam
- 25 Kettlebell swings (53 lbs/24 kgs)
- 50 Walking lundges with tire overhead
- 25 Push-ups
- 50 Tire flip and jump over
Harder than I thought😉 One more time, all you need is here (but i used another ball and my new 24 kg-kettlebell)
Time : 19:31
Fight Gone Bad “Strongman”
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of “rotate”, the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each repetition.
- “Battle Rope” (see a video here)
- Tire Flip
- Sledgehammer slam
- Kettlebell swings (24 kgs)
- Box jumps
WOW ! Ca c’était du WOD ! Félicitations aux 5 “strongmen” présents ! Et bonne chance pour les derniers jours de la test week !